Monday, May 30, 2011

Pray for Sean Kingston


I just saw the Kingston incidence. Born on Feb 3rd 1990 Sean is just 21. I do not know how this accident happened but it is definitely a shocking news to all those who love him.


Kingston was born on February 3, 1990 in Miami, Florida and moved to Kingston, Jamaica when he was six. He attended high school in Ocho Rios. His grandfather by marriage was the noted Jamaican reggae producer Lawrence Lindo, who worked under the stage name Jack Ruby.


Sean is a boy of talent. He is a singer, songwriter, rapper and actor. I found tons of his Cds and albums available on ebay, amazon etc. So in case you want to hear his voice please get one for yourself. In case you don’t find the one you are looking for download the My Shopping Genie software and genie will help you find it. I hope Sean gets well soon. I want to see him back on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment